GTBurst.com is a great ad network for arcade/gaming websites. Probably the highest paying network in the gaming niche besides Adsense. As a publisher you will be earning $0.10 per USA click and 0.085 per UK click, this is the highest CPC you will find out there for the arcade niche. If you are an advertiser then you can also enjoy their cheap traffic, don’t let the word cheap fool you as their traffic is very high quality. They also have a great support team whom is available anytime you have questions.
In order for you to make money off CPA Affiliate Marketing, users are required to click on your affiliate link and complete a desired ‘action’. The action can be anything which can be in the form of filling a form, signing up for an offer, completing a survey, downloading software, etc. Advertisers generate leads through CPA Affiliate Marketing and Publishers get paid for generating a lead.
Here is a list of some great affiliate networks which you can join and start promoting. The more you promote their products,etc the better chance you have of users signing up through your link which will generate you some revenue.
EpicGameAds is a great ad network to earn money from. EpicGameAds accepts online arcade gaming websites so if you have a free online games website then you are in luck. They offer a loyalty program in which they pay your early depending on how long you have been with them, after being with them for over 6 months you will get paid the full amount you made that month in 15 days instead of waiting 30 days for your payment.
EpicGameAds pays based on CPC/CPM.
Here are their rates for pop-under (1,000 Impressions)
There are revenue share games that can help you earn money just by placing their games on your website. You will earn based on in-game transactions by users who have signed up through your site. You can add the following addictive games to your website which will keep the users coming back but also earn you some money when users decided to buy upgrades,etc.
Check out the programs below and see which one you like best (It’s best to try and promote all these games if that is not a problem with you). Keep in mind that these games will not pay you when a user signs up but only when a user performs an in-game purchase, if you want to get paid per user sign up then you would need to promote CPA Gaming offers which can be found at Affiliate Networks.
I’ll start it off with Springboard
* Springboard is the best Pre-roll video network I have tried, they belong to Evolve Media whom also owns another famous CPM network (GorillaNation.com).
* Based on your traffic, Springboard will try to book ads to your website by working directly with the advertisers. They seem to pay for every single impression (based on my experience). Let’s say they book a Coca-Cola video ad for your website and that ad pays $4.50 per 1,000 Impressions then you will receive $4.50 when that certain ad has been viewed 1,000 times. Keep in mind that this video ads run from anywhere between 15-30 seconds, From my experience the whole video does not need to be viewed as on my reporting panel I have seen stats where videos have been viewed only 70%,etc and still get paid per that impression. You will have more ads rotating with higher or lower CPM’s so if you have a site with good quality traffic then you can be sure you can make a lot of money with this guys.
The networks listed below are networks that will help you make money using an arcade/gaming websites.
AdForGames.com (CPC) *RECOMMENDED*
AdForGames is a great network for arcade gaming niche sites. They pay based on clicks just like adsense so depending from what country your clicks are coming from then that’s the rate you will be paid. They pay via paypal with a minimum payout of $10. Try them out and start earning money. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
– My favorite and best paying network I have ever tried.
– Very good rates
– Net 60 Payments
– Requires at least 75,000 to 100,000 unique visitors per month and 750,000 to 1 million page views per month, as well as at least 1-2 above the fold standard IAB ad placements.
*Your site must get at least 150,000 Impressions monthly in order to be accepted.
*They Prefer Tech & Gaming Websites.
*Very high rates (Avegare around $0.75-$2.00 per 1,000 Impressions)
*If you use Welcome pages using the tools they provide you might see CPM’s as high as $30.00 per 1,000 Impressions.
*Not a very easy to get it Network
eToro is a social trading investment network where you can follow fellow traders and see what they are up to and learn from their trading strategies. You can follow their trading activities and if they are perform well then you can also copy their methods and see how they work for you and possibly earn you money.
If you trade with eToro, they offer traders the following:
- The ability to follow and copy experts with the eToro Openbook
- Guardian Angel software to promote responsible trading
- More tools to help traders trade more effectively
It have been said that the alphabet ‘e’ in the company name stands for the fact that trading with eToro is ‘easy’. Whatever the actual meaning is, eToro’s trading platforms is indeed easy to operate. Currently, the company offers 3 types of trading platform:
You might be asking yourself what is ClickBank?
Clickbank is an affiliate network in which you can promote offers or products from sellers and earn a share of the revenue deepening on the product or offer which you promote. They have a marketplace where you can browse products or offers to promote. Do some research and look for products you can promote, Test them and see how it goes.
How to get started? Sign up for ClickBank then:
I have been using GorillaNation for about 6 months on a site that is not traffic heavy but I have been getting pretty good earnings. You can set up a floor CPM which means they will not server ads which pay lower than what you have requested. Is better to start with a low floor CPM then increase from there. You can get booked to ads that can pay $5.00+ per 1,000 impressions,etc. Try them out!
Gorillanation.com (EvolveMediaCorp) is a premium CPM network. They work based on CPM (Cost Per Million) They pay based on impressions, they offer CPM banners and Video advertising as well. They will try to book ads for your niche by pitching your site to their clients to see who is interested in advertising in your site.